Monday, March 5, 2018

Logitech G13, G602, G910 Review - Part 03

Welcome to the 3rd and final part of my 3 part series covering my Logitech gaming devices.  We'll be covering the Logitech G910 Mechanical Gaming keyboard and software today.

On March 10, 2018, a buddy of mine will be doing a 16 hour twitch stream of Dark Souls 1-3.  The stream will start at 9am MST.  I am going to lend him my Logitech G933 gaming head set to review as he is in the market for a new headset.  Check it out at the link below.  If he reaches 100 followers by the end of the stream he's going to do a Dark Souls giveaway.

https://www.twitch.tv/storms235


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fallout 76 Beta on Twitch

Since I am so excited about Fallout 76, I pre-purchased it and got a beta code.  As soon as the beta is live and I get the game downloaded (...